-Is it time for you to put your affairs in order by preparing a Will, or a Trust?
-Do you need legal advice for your business?
Bob Litchfield was awarded the prestigious Martindale Hubbell "Client Distinction Award," for excellence in service to his clients, as rated by his clients!
- More than forty years of experience in Wills & Trusts, Business Law, and Real Estate.
- Graduate of West Point. Second in his Law School Class. Speaker and Leadership Facilitator at National Events, Churches, Civic and Corporate Organizations.
- Proven writing skills
- Author or Co-Author of nine published books
(Bob's latest book is now available! GOLDEN BLACK AND WHITE, A Grandfather's Search for Mentors for his Black and White Grandson.
- Published in the Pacific Law Journal
- Co-Author of Sierra College Textbook on Business Law
- Instructor of Business Law at Sierra College for 15 years
- Former Judge Pro Temp Placer Peer Court
Welcome. Bob Litchfield is an experienced estate planning (Wills & Trusts), and business law attorney, an author, and an internationally-known inspirational speaker. If you need a Will or a Trust, an amendment to a Trust, or an experienced probate attorney, you've come to the right place. Here, you will find some valuable legal information about Wills & Trustes, and/or your rights in business law, estate planning, or entrepreneurship. You will find not only written materials, but also short video lectures.
You can also check out Bob's legal credentials, and review the history of his service to the community.
You can find information on Bob's inspirational books and audio CD's, and Bob's availability as an inspirational speaker. There is also a schedule indicating where Bob will be speaking next. We hope that you enjoy this website, and that you find it informative and helpful.